There are some unique ways to recognize employees if their employees are simply complying or if they are really committed. There are Formal & informal employee recognition ideas for managers. Employee recognition must be designed to conform to company workplace culture and to the needs and interests of the individuals. Some of these suggestions may or may not fit all workplace cultures or individuals.
For Informal recognition , Following steps can be taken :
- Acknowledge individuals or teams at a employee meeting, management meeting, board meeting, or special event. This is often meaningful for the recipient and can be a source of inspiration for others.
- Organize Review - at the end of a project, after the quarterly review, individual milestones, team milestones .
- Ask an employee to represent self at a meeting outside the organization.
- Use the organization's newsletter as one of the way of acknowledging .
For Formal recognition, Managers of Organization requires setting up a committee or planning group .
- The planning group needs to determine what accomplishments will be recognized. Here are a few possibilities:
- Length of Service
- Personal accomplishments
- Team accomplishments
Content will be erased after question is completed.