Unformatted Attachment Preview
● Your client owns a successful restaurant in downtown Chicago. She wants to open a
second restaurant in the suburbs and has asked you to help her choose between two
● Key information is listed below.
○ Using the four capital budgeting methods that we know, prepare a presentation
that shows your recommendation to your client (and why).
● Individual student investment amount (for each location) and discount rates to use,
● Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that you would show to your client that clearly
identifies your recommendation as to which location she should select to open her second
● In addition, MUST include clearly identified calculations of the four capital budgeting
methodologies we have used in this module, and sufficient information on what these
metrics mean, particularly as it relates to your preference decision.
● (Show your work, not the work of Google or Excel programmers!)
Note: Google docs (instead of PowerPoint) will not be accepted.
● 12 POINTS - All four (for each location) clearly identified and correctly shown
calculated capital budgeting methodologies.
● 8 POINTS - Solid, clear, and conclusive presentation and selection of "best" location.
● Points will be deducted for anything insufficient, unclear, inconclusive, and/or
mis-interpretations of what the metrics mean, as well as spelling, grammar, etc.issues.