Due tomorrow question HR BLCOKCHAIN AND MANAGEMENT 1 :-
Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies.
Discuss the following: 1. Explain the four types of business models for blockchain networks. 2. Explain how blockchain has the potential to change business models. You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week's reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. I provide feedback within the paper and will not grade your post unless you submit it as an attachment. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words and it should be submitted no later than Wednesday before 11:59 pm EST. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference this week's readings.
Also, one peer reply should contain a minimum of 150 words and should be submitted no later than Thursday before 11:59 pm EST. The initial post is worth 20 points and the peer reply is worth 4 points.
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses (note that these writing requirements DO NOT apply to your responses to other students):
Writing Requirements for all Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
- Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
- Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
- As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
Due 23/4/2020 below questions 2 NEW TECH BUS LEADER
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double spaced) minimum reflection.
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
You should NOT provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
The assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
(Maximum # of Points Per Area)
Grammar/Spelling/Citation: Make sure all work is grammatically correct, spelling is 100% accurate, and cite all sources in-text/at the end of the paper where applicable.
Technical Connection: Make the paper relevant to the course and its connection with your current classwork. Discuss how what you have learned can be applied to your work or future work.
Word Count: The minimum word count is 500 words. 350-500 will receive 50% credit. Anything below will receive a minimum number of points.
Personal Connection - 4 Points: How does this course and the experiences you have been taught in BLCN-635 ONLY impact your personal work.
Due 23/4/2020 below questions 3 NEW TECH BUS LEADER
Throughout the course, you will be studying a variety of technology topics that are relevant in enterprise settings. Some of you are students exclusively while others of you work in corporate America. Regardless of your situation, the advances of modern technologies are disrupting the way people work, live, and learn. The goal of this research assignment is to conduct a deep dive analysis on one of the following topic areas. When conducting your research, you need to identify how digital transformation in business is a disruptor to the specific topic area selected. Topic areas to consider include:
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Internet of Things
- Wearable Computing
- Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive Systems/Machine Learning
- Security & Privacy
- Social / Collaborative Platforms
- 3-D Printing
- Online Learning & Andragogy
The final paper includes an exhaustive research study using the outline below to substantially support your findings. Using the following paper structure format:
- You are to write a 10-12 page page research paper.
- The paper should be, double-spaced following APA format using a Times New Roman 12-point font.
- Page counts do NOT include cover pages, references, or abstract.
Treat this as if you had an opportunity to publish in a peer-reviewed business or technology journal.
The paper structure should be as follows:
- Problem Statement
- Research Analysis
- General Findings
- Strength Identification relative to disruption
- Weakness Identification relative to disruption
- Why is this an opportunity?
- Why is it a threat?
- How does this disruption solve problem X?
- Further areas of research to consider
The grading rubric evaluates the content based on five areas:
- Content, Technical Depth, Business Analysis, Grammar/Spelling, and Citations.