Part 1 is complete, i need part 2. For some reason i cannot attach part 1 but will email it to you.
Part 2 of your paper includes Part 1, revised based on input from your instructor, along with the three (3) new criteria listed below.
For Part 2, add 3-4 pages to your paper in which you:
- Explain the group’s typology (what type of group), major motivation (beliefs or causes), and/or its justification for engaging in terrorism.
- Answer the question and defend your answer: Does the group have a legitimate complaint or demand?
- Assess the viability of the group as an organization and as a threat to the United States or its allies’ security.
- Research and cite at least three (3) new credible sources. (There should be a total of seven (7) unique references on your reference page.)
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Interpret the operational functioning of terrorist groups.
- Analyze current terrorist threats and the role of terrorist networks.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in terrorism.
- Write clearly and concisely about terrorism issues using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the rubric.