Here you go! I have attached the answer in a word document for you. Feel free to ask for any clarification or edits.
Last Name 1
1. A. How does changing the battery’s voltage affect the current?
Answer: Increasing the battery’s voltage, increases the flow of electrons which result
to increase in the current and vice-versa.
1. B. How does changing the battery’s voltage affect the brightness of the light?
Answer: Increasing the battery’s voltage, increases the brightness of the bulb while
decreasing the battery’s voltage makes it dim.
2. Remove the wire. What happens?
Answer: The bulb goes off (no longer gives light).
3. What is the measured current (include units!)?
Answer: 0.67 Amperes
4. Move the ammeter to the other side of the bulb. Does the bulb “use up” current? (Y/N)
5. What is this voltage (include units!) ?
Answer: 10 Volts
Activity A: Ohm’s law
1. Form hypothesis: How do you think increasing the resistance in a series circuit changes
current in the wire (increases/decreases/unchanged)?
Answer: increasing the resistance in a series circuit decreases the current in the wire
3. Collected data:
15 Million Students Helped!
Sign up to view the full answer