I’m trying to learn for my Marketing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Please assist me with the following questions and I need them by Thursday September 12th (9/12/13).
"Summation" Please respond to the following:
1. Create a metaphor or analogy that captures the essence of the major lessons
learned in the BBA program (e.g., business administration is like . . .).
2. Discuss the single most interesting or surprising thing you learned in the
BBA program, as well as what made it so.
"Looking Ahead" Please respond to the following:
1. Discuss how you will use the lessons learned in your BBA program to be more
productive in your current (or future) career. Provide specific examples to
support your response.
2. Predict what major issues this program will be addressing 10 years from now.
Explain your rationale.
"One-Day Training Course" Please respond to the following:
1. You have just completed 10 weeks of an e-Marketing course. Imagine you have
been asked to create a one-day training course highlighting the important
elements of what you have just learned in the past 10 weeks. Create a hierarchy
of five (no more or no less) of the most important topics that you believe need
to be addressed in this one-day course that best fits the course title of
“e-Marketing: The Essentials Presented in One Day.”
2. Provide a detailed rationale for each of the five topics.
"Course Summation" Please respond to the following:
1. Describe the most important piece of knowledge that you gained during this
2. Discuss ways you plan to apply what you learned in this course in your
current or future position.