1. While doing online research you enter this keyword
search with a truncation character: man* Which of the following would not be a
possible response to your search?
2. Which of the following is the tool used to
automatically search new information on the internet and organize it for future
.3. Google’s main model for generating profit is:
.4. Which of the following is NOT a Google product?
5. Which of the following locations represents the
greatest danger in encountering misinformation?
.6. Which company was the maker of the number one
software suite in the world in the 1990s?
7. The members of the first professional group devoted to
information management with computing machines were known as
8. Information resources that point the user towards data
that they are looking for, and are organized according to a predefined scheme
.9. Vannevar Bush imagined a desktop computing machine
that would allow people to access data stored in various information centers
throughout the world. This device was called a:
10. Which of the following is NOT an example of a