Week 8 Discussion
Carbon dioxide is held responsible for much of global warming. For this discussion, conduct independent research on technological innovations that have been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Note the following as you begin your research:
- Good places to start your research include Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library, Google Scholar, or governmental websites such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) or the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- You may also use the Internet to conduct your research. Wikipedia and personal blogs, however, do not qualify as quality resources.
In this posting, complete the following:
- Describe one technological innovation that has been proven to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Explain to your classmates why you selected this particular technological innovation as opposed to others.
- Identify the two most useful resources you consulted about your selected technological innovation. Be sure to include the full citation for these resources and format them according to Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).
Explanation & Answer
Running head: CARBON CAPTURE AND STORAGE
Carbon Capture and Storage
CARBON CAPTURE AND STORAGE
Carbon capture and storage is the process that helps to remove waste carbon dioxide from
the air and either turning it or sequencing it into a useful commodity, like carbon nanotubes or
concrete. The main aim of this technology is to prevent discharge of huge quantities of carbon
dioxide into air from industries (Staedter, 2019). It is a possib...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
by Rhidian Brook
Heart of Darkness
by Joseph Conrad
The Red Badge of Courage
by Stephen Crane
A Wrinkle as Time
by Madeleine L'Engle
by Donald J Trump
Girl Stop Apologizing
by Rachel Hollis
Shattered - Inside Hillary Clintons Doomed Campaign
by Amie Parnes and Jonathan Allen
Epic of Gilgamesh
by David Sedaris