This assignment will be included as part of your Personal Plan for Success which you will compile as part of this assignment.
When considering the career goal you identified , it is helpful to know where to go to find current information about that career. For this assignment, you will:
- Search the Internet to find the salary range for someone on your chosen career path in the area where you plan to live and work.
For your Internet search, you can consider visiting the following links to appropriate websites for information on:
Write three paragraphs describing your findings from your Internet research using the following guidelines:
- Using your Internet browser, do a keyword search using terms that will help you determine the salary range in your chosen career in your region. For example: paralegal salary ranges in PA
- Identify the URL of the website(s) providing relevant information.
- Describe why you think this is a reliable website. Click here for a checklist about what makes a credible website.
- Explain whether the salary information is consistent with the career goal you have set.
- On a separate page, cite the author, date of publication, and the URL where you found the information.
- Access the Online Library.
- Identify the name of at least one journal that provides articles relevant to your chosen career path.
- Describe an article in this journal that contains information you find interesting and explain why you find it interesting.
- On your separate reference page, cite the author, date of publication, article title, publication, volume, and the URL where you found the information. For example:
Author, I. (2013). Three easy steps to becoming a rocket scientist.
Journal of reliable career information, 66(13), 5–7. Retrieved from
Write your findings in an MS Word document and include a separate page for your references. As you research your career for this assignment, you might find additional helpful resources and information. Feel free to include these in yourPersonal Plan for Success. Remember, your Personal Plan for Success is a long-term resource for your academic and professional endeavors, so feel free to add any pertinent information beyond what the assignment requires.
My career goal is human resource in psycology.