Have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you explored two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years involving the United States as they received an elevated status as a world power. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement
2. Identify two to three (2-3) international events from the past five years that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
3. Discuss three (30 aspects of US history since 1865 that has led to the US's rise as a world super power policeman.
4. Identify three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War ii where America has taken on a policing role.
5. Determine three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
6. Use at least three (3) qualify references. NOTE: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.