Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be duebyMonday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Library Research Assignment
Research social interaction, and pick one type of relationship as it is studied through the eyes of a social psychologist. How have social psychologists studied this particular behavior in the past? For example, if you choose abusive relationships, would they study by report, observation, lab findings, or field study? Do you think their conclusions are accurate? Why or why not? How does your experience of the relationship support their findings? If you could study the same behavior, how might you do it differently? Would your results be more or less accurate?
- Using the library, course materials, textbook, and Web resources, research social interaction, and pick 1 type of relationship as it is studied through the eyes of a social psychologist.
- Relationship examples include but are not limited to the following:
- Family relationships
- Address the following in 750–1,000 words with regard to your selected relationship:
- How have social scientists studied this particular behavior in the past? Explain and provide examples.
- For example, if you choose abusive relationships, would they study by report, observation, lab findings, or field study?
- How accurate do you think are the conclusions they have reached? Fully explain your rationale.
- How does any personal experience, direct or indirect, coincide with conclusions made through social science research? Explain.
- If you could study the same behavior, how might you do it differently?
- How would your method ensure a higher level of accuracy? Explain.
- Cite at least 3 scholarly sources to fully support your arguments.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.