part1: issc366 forum:
You are going to use your favorite browser to connect to a bank. It does not matter if you have an account at the bank or not. Try https: www.chase.com or https://www.google.com. Internet Explorer makes this exercise simpler but you are not limited to one browser. Now that you have connected to the site, do not enter your user name and password and answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the Certificate Authority for the site you connected to?
- What is the public key of the site you connected to? You can cut and paste.
- What hash algorithm is the site using?
- What Asymmetrical encryption algorithm is the site using?
- List 5 root Certificate authorities trusted by your browser
part2: issc431 forum:
You are encouraged to conduct research and use other sources to support your answers. Be sure to list your references at the end of your post. References must be in APA citation format with minimum 250 words.
For this assignment, answer the following:
- What is the purpose of an audit?
- What information is contained within an audit trail?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using an audit trail?
Explanation & Answer
Running head: BANKING
1. What is the name of the Certificate Authority for the site you connected to?
Entrust Certificate Authority
2. What is the public key of the site you connected to? You can cut and paste.
RSA (2048 Bits)
3. What hash algorithm is the site using?
4. What Asymmetrical encryption algorithm is the site using?
5. List 5 root Certificate authorities trusted by your browser
What is the purpose of an audit?
The purpose of an audit is for an independent third party to evaluate the financial
statement of an organization. The evaluation primary objective is to examine the statement to
give an audit opinion on whether a statement is fairly presented and in line with the accounting
framework. The opinion significantly enhances the credibility of financial statement with users
such as lenders, cr...