This paper is 8-10 pages, however over half is already completed. Just need added detail to enhance and meet the page count.
sociologist must be able to analyze racial and ethnic differences in
different national contexts. Race and ethnicity are constructed
differently in different places and at different times. For example, in
the U.S., race is defined in a way such that two children with the same
biological parents cannot possibly be of different races. In contrast,
some countries, such as the Dominican Republic, define race in a way
that would allow for siblings (born of the same parents) to be placed
into different racial categories. In order to develop this skill, you
will select a particular country and analyze the ethnic stratification
within that society. For this assignment, you must focus on ethnic
stratification and conflict, including evidence of prejudice and
discrimination. In addition to a description of the selected society and
its ethnic groups, include an analysis of similarities and differences
in the society’s ethnic stratification system as compared to the United
Below is the work I completed from week 3 just add detail to meet page count, will check for plagiarism!
Austrailia and the U.S.
The following information should be included in your timeline:
- Describe the selected country's society, focusing on ethnic groups, stratification, and conflict.
- Provide examples of the ethnic problems in that society, including evidence of prejudice and discrimination.
- Discuss what the experts say about ethnic problems (or ethnic harmony) in the selected country’s society.
- Compare the selected country's society society in the United
States. Evaluate similarities and differences related to ethnic groups,
stratification, and conflict, using specific examples gathered in your
- Conclude with reflections and thoughts about ethnic groups and the societies in which we live.