Throughout the course, various elements of
professional, collegiate, and Olympic sports have been studied and
evaluated. Some of the issues and concerns that were identified in each
level of sports significantly impact the sports organizations’ and
academic institutions’ operations, financial management, and business
practices. Complete a thorough review of factors that influence an
organization or institution that operates at each level of sports based
on the course text and five scholarly sources. Organize your eight- to
ten-page paper according to appropriate APA style (excluding the title
page and reference page). In a narrative format, the paper must include:
- Evaluation of three factors that impact the management of a collegiate, professional, and Olympic organization/institution.
- Comparison of the factors that impact the various organizations at the different levels of sports.
- Prediction of what factors will influence each level of sports over the next ten years.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Name of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion paragraph that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources.
- Must all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted ti APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.