Investigators should have a working knowledge of trace evidence since this type of evidence is common and can help prove or refute conspiracies. This assignment will focus on understanding how to collect, preserve, and analyze trace evidence. The assignment will also cover how trace evidence can help support the crime of conspiracy. Please complete the following:
- Pick one aspect of trace evidence (example: toxicology, hairs, fibers) and write about your choice.
- Include the best way to collect, preserve and analyze your choice of evidence.
- Include how that particular piece of trace evidence can help prove the crime of conspiracy in general.
This individual work should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
- An essay containing a mimimum of one page double spaced.
You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
Your response must be thought-provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture, or other sources you used to complete the assignment.