various reasons why some health care organizations have been reluctant, health and medicine help
Asked: Aug 3rd, 2016
- Provide at least three (3) various reasons why some
health care organizations have been reluctant to implement electronic
- Discuss the essential manner in which the Health
Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) impacts patient’s
- Determine the main advantages and disadvantages of the
adoption of The HITECH (the Health Information Technology for Economic and
Clinical Health) Act for health care professionals. Next, suggest one (1)
strategy that the medical staff members could use in order to mitigate the
main disadvantages in question.
- Review the typical workflow processes within health
organizations, and decide the single most significant process that the
health organization must eliminate in order to improve the service.
Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Analyze the primary ways in which the key federal
initiatives impact the standards of health care information for patient
privacy, safety, and confidentially.
- Specify the fundamental advantages of applying an IT
system within health care organizations. Predict new IT developments in
the health care industry for the next two (2) decades. Justify your