1) Identify characteristics of the different Civilizations during the classical period ( Egypt, Hebrews, Greeks and the romans) " Point form for each civilizations"
2)What are the differences between the Renaissance and the Reformation? Point Form
The common characteristics of early civilization are:
1. Increase in buildings and city structure
2. systematic government control over citizens
3. Well-defined social class structure (with slaves or conquered people at the bottom)
4. A state religion
The Renaissance marks the start of
1.The scientific age and 2 renewed interest in culture, especially the arts
The Reformation marked the end of
1. The supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church and strictness in religious observance
and 2. Rise of Protestantism
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?