Visitors Visa

timer Asked: Sep 18th, 2013
account_balance_wallet $5

Question Description

My husbands 12yrs old granddaughter has Autism but it has not been diagnosed properly. Can she get a visitors visa to come to the US to get medical or evaluated and how does he go about it? Her mother is overstayed in the US and don't want to return to St,Lucia because she is able to send money home. We find her to be unfit as a mother, we want to adopt the granddaughter.   The thing is she is in need of quick service and care for her disabilities. How can we help her now?

Concerned Grandparents

Tutor Answer

School: Duke University

Hi, am an expert in writing equipped with vast knowledge. Can I help you My work is original and of high standard. I assure you that you will not regret entrusting me with your work

flag Report DMCA

Goes above and beyond expectations !

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors