1. What two countries border Mongolia?
2. Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is located on what sea?
3. If you were traveling from Denver, Colorado to Bismarck, North Dakota, what direction would you be going?
1) The two countries that border Mongolia are Russia on the north and China on the south, east and west.Mongolia is sandwiched between Russia, to the north, and China, to the south.Russia And China
2) The Baltic Sea
3) You would travel north east
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?