Request SR-rm-022, Part 3
Complete Section 3 of the Service Request SR-rm-022 paper. This
section incorporates the transition from design to implementation.
Consider revising Sections 1 and 2 based on faculty feedback.
Note: The content of the Week Four assignment should not be changed
because this assignment has been selected for the university’s
Programmatic Assessment Project. As such, completed student
assignments may be periodically sampled for program analysis
Prepare a 4- to 6-page paper that accomplishes the following:
• Describe the implementation stage for this project.
• Include a discussion of the six major activities for the implementation
stage as described in the text:
• Describe in the discussion of these six activities how each activity
would be specifically planned for the individual project situation.
• Discuss the benefits of using defined and repeatable processes for
accomplishing these activities for the implementation stage.
• Cite and discuss 2 to 3 references, in addition to the required
readings, that are relevant to the assignment. Include citations and
references formatted consistent with APA Guidelines.
Compile Sections 1 through 3 into one final paper.