Explain the formation of the ionic compound composed of each pair of elements
7. Sodium and nitrogen
8. lithium and oxygen
9. strontium and fluorine
10. aluminum and sulfur
11. cesium and phosphorus
7. Sodium and nitrogen-> sodium nitride
8. lithium and oxygen -> lithium oxide
9. strontium and fluorine -> strontium flouride
10. aluminum and sulfur -> aluminium sulfide
11. cesium and phosphorus -> cesium phosphide
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?