Post a response to the questions with at least 300 words. Cite information from at least two academic sources, such as your textbook or an article from the Argosy Online Library, to support your statements. Use current APA standards to properly cite your source(s).
Watson, and Skinner are considered the originators of behaviorism. All
contributed to learning theory. All three of the researchers studied the
effects of the environment on learning.
Select one of the three behaviorists who, in your opinion, offers the most compelling argument for the use of behaviorism when teaching a new subject to an adult and to a child. Identify that behaviorist, then answer the following questions about his approach:
- Describe how that behaviorist would teach an adult a new skill. Be specific; what is the skill?
- What steps would the behaviorist use?
- Would that behaviorist use a different approach with a child?
- Why do you think this behaviorist’s approach is best?
- What issues or problems do you find in the other two behaviorists’ approaches?
Explanation & Answer
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!
And Then There Were None
by Agatha Christie
by Ursula Kroeber Le Guin
by Hermann Hesse
Epic of Gilgamesh
To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
by Elie Wiesel
We Were Eight Years in Power
by Ta-Nehisi Coates
Flowers For Algernon
by Alice Walker
The Secret Garden
by Frances Hodgson Burnett