Do you think families of the elderly or other people with terminal illness have a difficult time choosing hospice? Why?
Yes : anyone with a terminally ill elderly relative has a difficult time choosing a hospice because:
1. It might seem like abandoning the relative and not doing one's duty to care for them
2. It might be difficult to look after them if one is working, looking after young children or other equally important responsibilities
3. The relative may feel lonely or abandoned in a hospice with (well- meaning) strangers
4. The cost of hospice cre may be high
5. one is always on edge expecting the worse (death) to occur at any moment
On the other side
1. The professionals have the equipment,resources skill to look after them better
2. There are others in that situation and they can make friends
3.People have the time to listen and talk to them
4. Relatives can visit or talk to them on the mobile at any time
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?