Ethernet is a common method of moving packets along a network. Review the Advanced Ethernet Switching modes in your Business Data Networks and Telecommunications textbook.
Write a 4– to 7-page paper describing these modes and how they might be used in today's global network environment.
Include the following in your paper:
· Distinguish the basics between channels and circuits.
· Explain the concept of Ohm's law and its importance to circuit troubleshooting.
· Compare circuit and packet-switched networks.
· Based on your readings, define the network protocols and how they provide safety against communications failure.
· Identify which types of businesses would most benefit from this type of technology.
· Provide examples of what currently available systems can be enhanced and where additional opportunities exist.
· Explain how the current network architecture equipment can be used or must be upgraded to allow for your recommended uses
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool's honor code & terms of service.