Question Count: Up to 15 performance-based simulation questions
Task Count: Up to 55 tasks
Note: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox required for Labsim assignments. For more information and steps on how to access Labsim with Google Chrome, click here.
The TestOut Security Pro Certification is the third exam in our new line of TestOut Pro Certifications, certifications that measure not just what you know, but what you can do. The TestOut Security Pro Certification measures your ability to implement and configure security on an array of common devices, including a Microsoft Server, Cisco Network Security Appliance, Cisco Small Business switch, wireless Access Point, workstations (Windows and Linux) and an iPad iOS. The exam covers the following topics:
- Access Control and Identity Management
- Policies, Procedures, and awareness
- Physical Security
- Perimeter Defenses
- Network Defenses
- Host Defenses
- Application Defenses
- Data Defenses
- Assessments and Audits
120 MinutesQuestion Count:
Up to 15 performance-based simulation questionsTask Count:
Up to55 tasks
By taking and passing the TestOut Security Pro Certification, you know you are capable and confident in implementing layered security through Group Policy Objects, Access Control Lists, Wireless and Wired Local Area Network security measures, and Workstation and Mobile Device security measures that are analogous to real-life tasks and configurations.
- The certification focuses on validating job skills. Check out the Security Pro exam objectives
- A voucher for the Security Pro Certification exam is included with each TestOut Security Pro LabSim course.
- The Security Pro exam contains 14 performance-based simulation questions in which you will be asked to complete multiple tasks that are commonly performed by entry-level IT security professionals.
- Passing score is 1220 on a scale of 170-1700.
- Time allowed to take the exam: 2 hours.
**** I will provide my login credentials to labsim