nonprofit organization of your choice* and discuss the following:
1. The origin of the company (who started it,
why, when, where, details)
2. What the company does and how it has
evolved since its inception
3. The mission statement of the
organization at inception and now, including the population it serves
4. Sources of funding for the
5. Government agencies the company works
with, and explain the collaboration.
6. What are the benefits/disadvantages
of the collaboration for the public, government and the agency?