2) A. Continuous, emission and absorbtion
3) D. Heat up, spin faster, flatten out
4) A. Eclipses
5) B. The Doppler shift can tell us which way it's moving.
6) A. The sun's gravity pulled the heavier elements toward the center of the solar system.
7) A. Masses of the bodies, and the square distance between them.
8) A. Infrared, red, yellow , blue, ultraviolet
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?