5. B)The Doppler shift can tell us which way its moving
6. A) The sun's gravity pulled the heavier elements toward the center of the solar system.
7. A) Masses of bodies, and the square distance between them.
8. A) Infrared, red yellow, blue, ultraviolet
9. D) All of the above
10. B) A body emits most of its radiation at a wavelength that depends only on its temperature
check number 10 that one I am uncertain on the rest should be fine though let me know if I made a mistake though hope this helps.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?