Biggest Challenges Facing Organizations in the Next 20 Years
In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation outlining what you anticipate will be the biggest challenges facing organizations in the next twenty years.
Prepare an eight-slide presentation in which you include:
- A title slide.
- A slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- A slide listing your chosen five challenges you believe organizations will face in the next 20 years.
- One slide for each of the five challenges and your explanation for choosing that challenge.
- A summary slide that addresses key points of your paper.
- Recorded narration for your presentation, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze organizational behavior challenges faced by management professional
Explanation & Answer
Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.
FACING ORGANIZATIONS IN
THE NEXT 20 YEARS
• The business environment is significantly changing day by day, and
in turn positively or adversely affecting numerous organizations
across the globe.
• With increased globalization and technological development, the
conventional mode of doing business has greatly shifted.
• Today, organizations are faced with the primary challenge of staying
competitive but also acting socially responsible to various issues of
concern such as environmental protection.
• While some of these challenges may offer new opportunities to
organizations, most of them tend to undermine their performance;
hence, the need to be analyzed critically.
• In the next 20 years, some of the major challenges that organizations
will be facing include; increased technological adoption, change in
government policies, shift in hiring and training strategies, shift in
consumer expectations as well as the threat of climate change.
• In the last three decades, there have been significant changes in
technology which have overhauled the way we do things.
• Whether it’s for business or social purposes, consumers and
organizations no longer rely on traditional methods and means.
• Thanks to technological advances, business organizations can today sell
to their customers across the globe wi...