Today's Global Economy is very top-down driven with the government making all the decisions and regulations as it relates to doing business globally. What are some advantages and disadvantages to this approach? Is there another approach that might work better?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
After this initial post will provide you 2-student posts, plesase provide replies for that.
Explanation & Answer
Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.
Running Head: INFOTECH IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY
InfoTech in a Global Economy
INFOTECH IN A GLOBAL ECONOMY
It is clear that in most cases, the global economy depends on the decisions and
regulations made by the government. This has been the case across many economies across
the world. The upper level of government executive makes the necessary decision that is
followed across most of the organization across the world. This form of approach is most
appealing to companies. Companies have become used to this kind of approach. They believe
the use of this approach is the best way to make policies and regulations that continue to
build a formidable economy. However, this approach has its advantages and disadvantages at
the same time.
In the first place, the governance initials are critical in developing the strategies that
help manage most of the uncertainties and risks in ...