Brochure Data File.docx
On Your Own 12-1
1. Open the data file Brochure. Save the document as a template named Auction Brochure. (Hint: In Save As Dialog box, click the save as type arrow, and then click Word Template.)
2. Select all the text in the document without selecting the first empty paragraph, and then covert the selected text into a table with three columns. (Hint: Use the convert Text to Table command on the Table button menu. Adjust the number of columns, make sure the Paragraphs option button is selected in the Separate text section.)
3. Change the orientation of the document to Landscape.
4. Change the zoom level to Page Width.
5. Add a new row to the top of the table with the labels Package, Value, and Description.
6. Change the theme to Black Tie, and then apply the medium List 2 table style to the table. Format the header row and first column with special formatting and used banded rows.
7. Adjust the column widths so that the first column is two inches wide the second column is Autofit, and the third column is 6.25 inches wide.
8. Center all the text in the Value column using the Align Center Command. Center all the text in the Package column using the Align Left command.
9. In the empty paragraph at the top of the document, insert Word Art using the Gradient Fill-Black, Outline- White, Outer Shadow style, and then type AUCTION! as the WordArt text.
10. Position the WordArt as a floating graphic above the table and approximately aligned with the left edge of the table.
11.Use the keyword auction search for clip art, and insert a piece of black and white clip art.
12. Crop off part of the clip art.
13. Change the wrap properties to the clip art to Tight. Position it in the upper-right corner of the document, reducing the size as needed to fit above the table.
14. Save the WordArt as a Quick Part Brochure template. Name the Quick Part Auction Heading and save it with the option to be inserted in its own paragraph.
15.Save the document, and then close it.