Our rules help ensure that our garden remains healthy and alive!
Rules and Guidelines
- Anytime you unlock the gate to the Garden, be sure to secure the lock back onto the gate to ensure that it is not stolen, lost or damaged.
- The Parks Department requires that we open the gate when members are in the garden. Lock it when you leave, even if you are nearby.
- If you plan an activity in the Garden, please contact us first. Events include school tours and parties. Everyone is invited to all events held in the Garden.
- Children and guests may need help following the general garden rules. Children are not allowed to use the hose or faucet, climb the trees, step in the beds, or race on the paths.
- We practice water and soil conservation.
- Dogs are welcome if they are well behaved and leashed. Do not allow your dog to pee or poop in the garden, eat plants, dig, or swim in the pond.
- Visitors are responsible for their own safety.
- Illegal drugs or alcohol
- Bare feet
- Unsupervised children or visitors
- Harmful behavior
- Unleashed dogs
- Passing the combination to friends
- Disturbing the pond (don’t throw anything in it or stir it!)
Even though it may feel like we are in the country, there are apartments all around. Leave the clothes on your children and wear shoes. There is rebar and glass in the garden.
Content will be erased after question is completed.