Final Project Outline/Annotated
Submit the following to your instructor for
- Identify the topic of your Final Project
- Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and
the scope of the paper.
- Provide an outline of your project
- The outline should include a heading for each section of the Research
Paper/PowerPoint Presentation (including one for the thesis and the conclusion)
as well as heading descriptions. Subheadings should also be used with a
description of each subheading. These should demonstrate that you have done
significant research, evaluation, and critical thinking on the issues involved
and should illustrate the strategies you would incorporate and implement for the
scenario you are creating.
- Create an annotated bibliography
- The annotated bibliography should contain at least five scholarly sources
that you intend to use in your project. Each listing must include a paraphrased
narrative of the actual research study presented in the article and the studies
used should represent the most current research related to the topic area.
Your outline and annotated bibliography must adhere
to proper APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You may also find
samples of each in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located under Learning
Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom.
assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
- Title Page (one page)
- Outline (two to three pages)
- Annotated Bibliography (one to two pages)
For the Final Project, the student will select one of the following topics and
conduct scholarly and professional research while integrating the course’s
learning outcomes to address a selected topic:
- Research specific leadership and management traits and theories necessary
for managing a multidisciplinary and multicultural health care organization to
promote organizational effectiveness.
- Present how strategic planning, performance improvement, and information
systems are interrelated and fundamental to the delivery of quality health care.
- Examine the financial characteristics of health care delivery along with
managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
- Analyze ethical and legal concepts, including specific federal regulations,
required of health care organizations to ensure the delivery of high quality
health care that protects patient safety.