A TOTAL OF 4 RESPONSES, ABOUT 3-4 PARAGRAPHS EACH!!!
this professor is nuts, no plagiarism at all please make sure to deeply summa
Please choose one question from each group which will require you to provide a total of four responses. Each answer must demonstrate that you understand the material and must include accurate names, dates, places and events. Each response should contain 3-4 paragraphs or more with about 4-6 detailed sentences in each paragraph. Use as many sentences as necessary to provide a complete response to each question. The responses must be totally your own and will be checked, so please avoid plagiarism. A reminder that even if it is not intentional, submitting plagiarized material will not be accepted. Please type the number of the question you select before starting to type your response. Once an answer is submitted you will not be able to change it later so take your time. Each question is worth twenty five points. Be careful not to use too many citations. In other words, use citations to support your own writing but do not have cited material make up the bulk of your paper. Limit your citations to 20% or less of the total for your written answers.
1. What major political, social and cultural events took place in the 1920s and what role did technology play in the changes that happened?
2. What caused the Stock Market Crash, when did it happen, and how did life in America change as a result?
3. What was the Dust Bowl, what part of the United States suffered the most as a result and what was the Bonus Army and what happened to the people who joined it?
4. What was Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal and what steps did he take to restore confidence in America’s banking system?
5. Explain the purpose of the TVA, the NRA, and the Social Security Act.
6. What happened at Pearl Harbor, when did it happen and why was the United States reluctant to enter World War II?
7. Explain the role of American women during World War II and explain what happened to Japanese-born and Japanese-Americans during the war.
8. The Battle of Midway, the D-Day Invasion and the Manhattan Project are significant events during World War II. List each separately and explain the importance of each.
9. Name the military alliance that was formed after World War II and explain the Domino Theory and the policy of Containment.
10. What caused the Korean War, how did the United States respond, and which General was fired during the conflict?
11. What happened to people who were accused of being communists during the 1950s and which American senator was mostly responsible for leading anti-communist investigations?
12. Why is Martin Luther King an important person in American History and why is Rosa Parks important? Brown v. Board of Education an important case?
13. Why is Brown v. Board of Education an important case, what happened at Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas and how did President Eisenhower respond?
14. What was the Bay of Pigs incident, what was the Cuban Missile Crisis and when did they happen?
15. Explain Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" and the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
16. Why was the United States involved in Vietnam, what happened in the Gulf of Tonkin, and how did the United States respond?
17. Why is Roe v. Wade an important Supreme Court case, why does it remain controversial, and what role has it played in American political life ever since?
18. Explain the Watergate scandal, how it was exposed to the public, and how it ended the presidency of Richard Nixon.
19. Compare and contrast the presidencies of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan and explain the important events which took place during each administration.
20. Explain the significant historical events which occurred between 1989 to 2008 and explain how those events shaped the world we live in today.