Benefits for Journalists
- Smart, platform independent, easy to use web front ends
- Consistent look & feel amongst various user front ends
- Work and connect from anywhere
Benefits for Admin
- Generic, extendable user rights management
- Centralized system configuration via web front end
- Active Directory synchronization
- Integrated workflow system
- Continuous system health state & error diagnostic
- Scalability from single to multiuser environments
DPE Migration strategy
- Keep the current database model and build the new system around – ensure backward compatibility
- Add new structures to the current database – which Dare available for new applications thru new interfaces
- Replace the current database model – new and interfaced applications will run on top of that
End of 2011, DPE has been first kicked off with the ParameterViewer. The ParameterViewer is a converter which can read and display the configuration of the existing DigaSystem. It contains a Google-like search function meaning a better search and compare ability.
ParameterEditor edits configurations (ParameterViewer was read-only) using a Microsoft Silverlight front end. ParameterCompare offers comparisons of configurations from different users.ProtocolViewer marks the introduction of new Logging Services. With ProtocolViewer a better scalability and improved filter mechanisms significantly ease the life of administrators.
Content will be erased after question is completed.