ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL AND NO PLAIGIARISM. USE RELIABLE RESOURCES AND REFERENCES.
My “Goose and the Golden Egg” fable:
List five principles that affect your life on a daily basis.In what ways are you affected?Do they impact you in positive or negative ways?
Charting your 7 Habits Effectiveness (Upload images of completed chart.)
Think of two habits you have, one good and one bad.Write down the knowledge, skills, and desires connected with those two habits.
Looking at the Maturity Continuum, where are you right now?Take a few minutes and record where you are now and why.What behaviors and attitudes do you exhibit that put you at this stage of the continuum?Are you beginning to see where you need the most work?
Think of two or three situations in your personal life during the past few weeks when you have responded in a reactive way.Describe what you said.
Now think of some proactive responses you might have used in the same situations.Write them down below.
- Is there an area in your life you are unhappy about or frustrated by – family, a relationship, your job?What are you unhappy about or frustrated by?For example, do you feel powerless, hopeless, or used?Describe the situation.
- What is the stimulus to your frustration or unhappiness?
- How do you respond?
- What other choices might exist between the stimulus and the response?
Think of a recent situation (possibly the one you chose earlier) and take it through the MASTER steps.
- Would the outcome have been different if you had used this technique?
- Use the MASTER checklist for one week.
- What were the outcomes to my conscious, proactive responses?
- What would have been the outcomes had I chosen reactive responses?
- In what ways have my proactive responses improved my life?
During this week, write down the various challenges and problems you face.Which area does each fall within?What is your immediate response?
- How will you change your response to meet the challenge more effectively?
- Is there something you have always wanted to do but felt you didn’t have the talent, time, or ability?What would it take for you to overcome your weaknesses?What one thing can you do this week to begin?
- If you could develop a new talent, what would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Record your plan for implementing ways to make your answers to the questions on pages 37 and 38 come to fruition.