- Must be 12 font, times new roman, and double spaced.
- Submit three full pages (it needs to go at least one line onto the fourth page to count as three full pages) where you thoughtfully interact with the piece you read.
- For this assignment, thoughtfully interact means the following:
1. specifically talk to me about memory
2. the way that memory affects these pieces
3. why we see the memories we do
4. what that means for the intentions of the piece
5. what the piece is trying to say, and how those memories do or don't assist in that effort.
Also, keep in mind wherever possible our twin ideas of beauty and clarity.
Finally, if you still have some space, talk to me a bit about the ways you can imagine yourself utilizing some of the ideas/techniques/strategies that you just discussed for your own work.