Change in organization is continuous process that is essential for an organization to be competitive and modify it self according to needs of customers and market trends. However many stakeholders might be slow or not willing to adopt these changes. This might be due to different reasons like fear of losing jobs, extra work, change in status or positions due to change. Different Stakeholders have different interest in organization and react to change in different ways. Therefore it is essential to manage the change process in systematic way in order to decrease the potential resistance from stakeholders. Different Stakeholders may have different powers and can effect change initiative in different ways.
Engaging Stakeholders and communicating them about change initiative, motivating them to be part of change are techniques that can be used to align stakeholders with change.
(i) Communication and Education
(ii) Stakeholders participation
(iii) Negotiating and Agreement
(iv) Support and Facilitating the Discussion and Communication
The stakeholders change management is complete process that requires proper planning.
· (1) Finding Types of Stakeholder: Different stakeholders need different Treatment (Different Communication Approach).
· (2) Stakeholders Analysis: Many ways to find out about stakeholders.
· (3) Stakeholder Interests: find what the interests of Stakeholders.
· (4) The Identify Nature of Opposition: knowing your 'enemies' in change.
Mapping: of power vs. support or resistance.
· (6) Develop and implement Stakeholders Communication Plan.
Content will be erased after question is completed.