Can you help me do these please? Just one paper each, chapter 6 and 7.
Purpose of this Assignment:
Your assignment is to keep a journal, on a regular basis, related to this course.
Journal writing is a form of free-writing. It is also "low stakes" writing: it is mostly for yourself (see below), and therefore, it will not be edited necessarily for style or grammar.
Journal writing serves many purposes. In your journals you can:
- Observe what you are reading, what goes on in class, and how it relates to current real-world marketing events
- Define what you are doing in an assignment, in the course generally, in your major/minor
- Express confusion about anything – where you are not understanding, or are frustrated – and perhaps become unconfused as your write or pose questions to me
- Speculate about what you are studying
- Give insights – your ideas, your conclusions, your putting things together
- Connect readings to other readings, this course to other courses, what we are talking about to your life
- Respond to readings (controversial ones, for example), whether negatively or positively
- React candidly to what happens in class
- Be self-aware about what you are studying and why you are studying it
- Refine your thoughts as they progress throughout the term, whether on particular readings, particular topics, the course generally, or your assignments
- Evaluate the course, including the task of keeping a journal.
- AT LEAST one entry per chapter
- AT LEAST ONE PAGE (double spaced, typed, 12-point font) per entry/chapter.
- Each entry MUST CONTAIN specific references to thoughts, comments, examples, etc. FROM CLASS.
- Express yourself freely
- Take the assignment seriously…but have fun
- NO LECTURE NOTES AND/OR CLASS SUMMARIES!
- Mark every journal entry with the date/time when you wrote it (you don’t have to write the entry all at once, just note the date/time you work on it)
- Start each entry on a page
- "Write in your natural voice with your most comfortable language.... Otherwise you may become distracted by form rather than content...."
While I am specifying much of what your assignment should contain, how you present that information is up to you. Your work will be graded in comparison to the assignments turned in by the other students in the class. Originality and professionalism will also be considered (in other words… entertain me, show me that you’ve learned something and can apply it to the “real world”, and you’ll do well).
we learned about
- Understand the different types of new products, their advantages, and their risks.
- Describe the various stages of new-product development.
- LO 6-3Discuss the major risks in new-product development and how to reduce those risks.
- Summarize the ethical and sustainability issues in new-product development.
- Describe the categories of new-product adopters and the implications of adoption to marketers.
- Describe the stages and aspects of the product life cycle and how they affect the marketing mix.
- Explain the importance of and criteria for effective market segmentation.
- Describe the bases for segmenting both B2C and B2B markets.
- Discuss international segmentation bases and the effect of international market segments on the marketing mix.
- Describe the factors and analytics involved in selecting target markets.
- Compare the most common target marketing strategies.
- Summarize the ethical issues in target marketing.
- Explain the three steps of effective market positioning and why firms may choose to use repositioning strategies.
Explanation & Answer
Hi this si the final copy. I managed to deliver before the deadine. Thank you and hope to see you back again.
Student Full Name
Course Full Title
Instructor Full Name
February 1st, 2021, 14:30
The day was chilly, but I still managed to arrive in class before the lesson began. The
professor welcomed us on board and introduced the two topics to cover during the day. The
different types of products, merits, and risks appeared confusing to me since I had never met the
content before. Nevertheless, when the professor introduced the study's objective, I was thrilled
to understand that the concepts were simple. Notably, I successfully asked the professor a query
after being silent for a long time during class sessions. After the session, I realized that cost
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science!