1. If you have a cold temperature near the ground with saturated air, dew will form.
2. Fronts move from east to west.
3. Wind is measured with a wind cane.
1. True Air that comes in contact with the cold surface cools by conduction. If the air and the surface cools to the dew point, the temperature at which saturation occurs, dew forms
2. False Fronts generally move from west to east,
3. True Advanced Wind Wanes measure wind speed as well as direction
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?