al: You are to demonstrate your ability to write a persuasive speech for the appropriate audience that includes:
- A clear thesis or position based on logical reasons supported by precise and relevant evidence.
- Accurate and honest representation of divergent views.
- Information on the complete range of relevant perspectives.
- An organizing structure appropriate to the purpose, audience, and context.
- Demonstrated consideration of the validity of all primary sources used.
- Language attentively crafted to move a disinterested or opposed audience using specific rhetorical devices to back up assertions.
- Follow the rules and conventions of standard American English and MLA formatting.
Task: Persuasive speech is used to argue ‘for’ or ‘against’ a specific point. The aim is to start with a statement (which you either do or don’t agree with) and then use persuasive language to get other people to agree with your point of view. You are to write a persuasive speech based upon ONE of the approved topics below:
- Video Gaming
- Community: What would you change or improve in your community
Fill out the outline + make final draft
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full attachment
Explanation & Answer
Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions.
Course Name: Course Code
Specific purpose: To persuade my audience how charity events would change or improve my
The one best gift you can offer to your community is contributions to make lives better.
There is nothing that would be more important than making donations and charities. It is the only
best way you can use to spread light to the needy and enlighten the souls of your community
(Laffan, 2020). This essay is a persuasive speech on how charity events would help change and
improve my community.
Charity events are so crucial in improving our society.
According to the previously completed research and statistics, it would not be right to
pretend we are progressing, whereas the official poverty rate is 12.7%. Millions of people across
the globe live in poverty. Also, one out of three people fails to get the required medical treatment
that they or their family members need (Laffan, 2020). Most of these people claim the necessary
treatment is too expensive for them. Some end up losing their lives without visiting the hospital
since they have the notion treatment will be costly for them. This is a clear indication that even if
we might personally be blessed to achieve personalized health care, there are many back there in
our societies that need our care and financial aid.
From another report, the number of homeless people since 2017 has been rising day by
day. By taking a walk in the streets at night, you will be surprised to find how many people lack
proper housing and shelter, which is a basic need. Ma...