Consider the following scenario:
A new industry is
moving to your city. You will act as a consultant who represents
entities with an interest in industrial ecology. While you, as a
consultant, are in favor of the new industry in town, you want to
promote the production of environmentally responsible products.
Select one of the following industries:
- Water industry
- Fuel cell industry
- Green retailing
- Green chemical industry
- Building retrofitting
- Smart grid technology
Note. You may select your own industry.
Choose one of the following audiences to write a new industry ecology report for their benefit:
- City council meeting – You write a persuasive report for the council members.
- Manufacturing company or trade meeting – You write a persuasive report for the manufacturing or trade meeting.
- Ecology club meeting – You will write a persuasive report for the club membership.
Select a product to be produced from your selected industry.
a 700 to -1,050-word new industry ecology report that addresses life
cycle assessment for the proposed product while addressing the
appropriate system level. Include the following:
- A persuasive argument, based on your audience, for this new industry in favor of producing environmentally responsible products
- A basic life cycle analysis on the proposed product
- An explanation of the design and development of symbiotic relationships as a selling point for the new industry
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.