Present one "trick of the trade" for helping someone change a behavior in managing stress (for instance: reinforcements, punishments, shaping, modelling, empowerment, planning, keeping a log, token economies/point systems, group involvement/peer pressure/support group, etc. just to name some examples). Your example should be a specific intervention rather than a general treatment method, i.e weight/resistance training rather than physical exercise; meal planning rather than weight management; or reframing rather than cognitive behavioral therapy, etc. (If you're not sure, send your idea to me in a message).
- A brief description (2-3 sentences) of the origin of the behavior change tool
- A basic, general description of how the behavior change tool is utilized
- How it may be used in a stress management program to specifically target symptoms of stress.
- How you have applied it either to yourself or to someone else in a specific, real life situation to mediate stress related symptoms
- How effective the tool was in your real life situation (even if it didn't seem to work)
- At least one example from the scientific literature supporting or discrediting the efficacy of your tool
- Your personal opinion of the findings with respect to your personal experience
- Citations and references in APA Style !!!!!!!!!