Case Study #2 Dave and Alex Revisited (Part Two)
Students will complete a short case study of a business situation. This case study is a continuation of the first case study.
Required Elements to include in Case Study #2:
Using all the facts from Part One and Part Two complete the following tasks:
1) Revisit your decision statement from part one. With the additional information from Part 2, does the decision statement need to be changed? If so do so. If not leave it alone. (Remember to stay open minded.)
2) Clearly define the objectives. Remember to revisit your decision statement after formulating your objectives to make sure you are making the right decision. Discuss how you arrived at your objectives.
3) Create no fewer than three alternatives and no more than five. Discuss your thought pattern in their selection.
4) In formulating the alternatives discuss the consequences, trade offs, linked decisions, and uncertainty that may be present.
5) Create a weighted and unweighted decision matrix. Explain the elements of the decision matrix and the results. (review the sample in the toolbox)
6) Based on the alternative provide, make a decision and explain the reasons for your choice.
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, in narrative format, 12-point font, and 7-8 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Include a reference page;
- Use headings to separate the different sections;
- This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I. we, you or your;”
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
The case study is attached case study 2.rtf
and Part one of the case study will be provided.