Assignment 2: Project Paper
the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000
words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic
“Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script”.
- Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script. Script
a conversation between two (2) notable women from the 18th and / or
19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the
1. Biographical information for each woman.
2. The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
3. What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
4. What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions
or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of
the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your
topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do
each of the things listed.
some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing
genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the
individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a
“letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any
other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is
intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative
with the delivery of your information.
3. Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You
are highly encouraged to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your
The Project Paper will be graded on:
- The level to which the instructions were followed.
- The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
- The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
- The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
- Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to
the selected topic.
a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name,
the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page
and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to historical changes.
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and
socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the Renaissance to the contemporary period.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.