What are the pros and cons of using multiprotocols in a network? Explain in detail.
- Up time is much better. This is because it provides alternative network paths.
- Reduced overcrowding of the network. This is because multiprotocols utilizes the option of providing optional paths for traffic.
- Allows for interconnectivity growth.
- Better end user experience as it allows different classes of service to different types of traffic.
- Carrier has to play a role in the overall configuration of the network.
- Does not provide any inherent data protection leaving you vulnerable to viruses on your network.
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?