Paper Topic: Security in Cyberspace
Criteria for the Research Paper
· Use all four steps in the Four-Step Analysis Process for Ethical Analysis and Decision Making. You may disagree with a particular step in the analysis process; however, you must substantiate your opinion with credible references. (Use citations in your explanation.)
· State which stakeholder(s) you identify with and how does this affect your view(s).
· State your solution. (In identifying the ethical issues in the case, you must state the opinion you support as well as other views addressed in the case.) This will be presented in your conclusion (not in step IV).
1. Paper must be 10-typed pages, double-spaced, and use 12 point font. (Use A.P.A. or M.L.A. guidelines for typing your paper.) Paper must include: Title page, Reference page and Table of Contents that are not counted towards the 10-pages of content.
2. Include a Bibliography page, which contains citations/references from the following areas:
a. Books (if applicable)
b. Journal articles
c. Web/internet references
The paper must contain a minimum of 10 total references.
3. The paper must be submitted in a cohesive and organized fashion. The paper will be graded by the criteria of the rubrics (see Course Documents in Blackboard). ANY PAPER WITHOUT REQUIRED FORMAT SECTIONS WILL NOT RECEIVE A GRADE ABOUT 89.
a. Title page – which includes the topic covered, name and date.
b. Sub topics covered in the paper must be typed in bold and centered.
c. Page Numbers – at the bottom centered or right-hand side of page
d. Any graphs, charts, or other supportive information can be included and noted in the paper.
e. Bibliography Page, which includes the information in number two.
f. Table of Contents must contain page numbers
Assessment of Case Study Analysis for Research Paper:
- The identification of the ethical issues involved in the case.
- The analyses of the ethical issue using the four-step approach.
- Debating your position on the ethical issues identified in the case.
- The illustration of the value of ethics in making decisions about computer technology.