- Read the case study provided and identify all three of the ethical dilemmas presented.
- Describe the nature and all dimensions of the three ethical issues.
- Identify the ethical code numbers and definitions of each issue presented using both the APA and ACA codes.
- Discuss alternative courses of action which could be taken by the counselor to rectify each dilemma.
- Describe the implications of each alternative action; lay out the limitations and advantages of each alternative considered.
- Choose one course of action and provide a justification for this selection.
- Describe the ethical decision making model (from your course materials) you used throughout the process to arrive at a final decision (i.e., Forrester-Miller and Davis). Make sure you outline each step.
You will be graded on the process you used to arrive at your recommendations, and the reasoning behind picking a specific recommendation (and not the actual recommendation itself).
You should utilize and cite at least two peer reviewed journal articles to include in your research.
The body of the paper should be no less than 5 pages in length.
Your paper should be double-spaced and in 12 point, Times New Roman font with normal one-inch margins, written in APA style, and free of typographical and grammatical errors. It should include a title page with a running head, an abstract and a reference page.
NOTE: Avoid "1st person" and "passive voice" as always noted for assignments.