Final-Paper-Guidelines-PUAD-732-Fall-2014-LNaylor.docFinal-Paper-Rubric-PUAD-732-Web-Naylor-2.docKindly find attached the Final Paper Guidelines &
The Rubric for Final Paper for your reference.
Please watch the 24 movie and make the movie review and analysis.
Please follow the guidelines.
Please follow the direction:
1) Do not plagiarize, the professor is strict and will know. (I also want a plagiarism report)
2) The review should by 10 pages single space. Write more if needed.
3) The writing should be very organized and professional. The professor knows that I am an excellent writer; I can make the information easy to understand and organized.
4) The professor want to make sure that we understand the concept from the movie, so please watch it carefully and make the review and analysis carefully, demonstrate your knowledge and experience. Do not bring examples abort your work the professor know the nature of my work. And follow the final paper guidelines and rubric.
5) Please do your best, I am an excellent student I always get A+ in all my assignment and I do it by myself, but due to an emergency I want you to do my assignments and final papers this week.
Type your question here (or upload an image)
Brown University1271 Tutors
California Institute of Technology2131 Tutors
Carnegie Mellon University982 Tutors
Columbia University1256 Tutors
Dartmouth University2113 Tutors
Emory University2279 Tutors
Harvard University599 Tutors
Massachusetts Institute of Technology2319 Tutors
New York University1645 Tutors
Notre Dam University1911 Tutors
Oklahoma University2122 Tutors
Pennsylvania State University932 Tutors
Princeton University1211 Tutors
Stanford University983 Tutors
University of California1282 Tutors
Oxford University123 Tutors
Yale University2325 Tutors
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?
Business & Finance
How it Works
Become a Tutor
Media & Press
Studypool inc. © 2015
Studypool is a marketplace that helps students get efficient academic help.