1. <AFC and <EFD are vertical angles
2. <BAD and <BDA are complementary angles
3. <ECB and <ECD is a linear pair
4. x+2 = 2x - 6
x = 8
m<RPT = 2(x+2) = 2(8+2) = 2(10) = 20
5. a linear pair consists of 2 adjacent angles who's uncommon sides form a straight line.
6. her error is the original equation 4x+2x = 180, it should be 4x+2x = 90
therefore 6x = 90
x = 15
Content will be erased after question is completed.
Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset your password.
Forgot your password?